We are hiring!! Behavioral Progression is looking for BCBAs and BCaBAs to join our passionate and hard-working team! Are you our missing piece?
Behavioral Progression utilizes a team-oriented approach to provide quality Applied Behavior Analysis therapy to individuals of all ages.
- Tampa, FL and surrounding areas
- Nashville, Tennessee and surrounding areas
We service individuals ranging from young children to adults in a variety of environments, including family home, group home, school, pre-school, day program, aftercare, community, etc.
We are seeking determined individuals who are passionate about providing effective therapy to individuals with behavioral needs. Both full- and part-time positions are available. Through in-depth and ongoing training and supervision, team members are able to build next-level skills while providing effective and meaningful changes to their clients’ lives.
- Be part of a supportive team of behavior analysts and therapist working together to improve the lives of our clients and families
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid indirect hours
- Crisis management training and certification
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Registered Behavior Technician 40-hour training course and competency assessment
- Special topics training workshops
- BACB Supervision for RBTs and BCaBAs
- Approved practicum site through University of South Florida (USF), Florida Institute of Technology (FIT), and Vanderbilt University
Behavior Therapist/Registered Behavior Technician:
As an RBT with Behavioral Progression, Inc., you will have the opportunity to:
To apply: https://corehr.hrcloud.com/BP5b6e81ac/#/jobs
- Implement behavior plans, receive behavior plan training and supervision
- Participate in caregiver training, complete caregiver proficiency checks, and provide feedback to caregivers on behavior plan implementation
- Graph client data and caregiver proficiency, complete monthly data reports and conduct data analysis
- Assist with functional behavior assessments, behavior plan development and updates, and develop supervision skills with BCaBA/BCBA supervision, including case management and case training
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at Contact@behavioralprogression.com.