We are hiring!! Behavioral Progression is looking for BCBAs and BCaBAs to join our passionate and hard-working team! Are you our missing piece?
Behavioral Progression utilizes a team-oriented approach to provide quality Applied Behavior Analysis therapy to individuals of all ages.
- Tampa, FL and surrounding areas
- Nashville, Tennessee and surrounding areas
We service individuals ranging from young children to adults in a variety of environments, including family home, group home, school, pre-school, day program, aftercare, community, etc.
Internship Program Description:
We are seeking determined individuals who are interesting in gaining hands-on experience in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. Ideal candidates are passionate about providing effective therapy to individuals with behavioral needs.Through in-depth and ongoing training and supervision, team members are able to build next-level skills while providing effective and meaningful changes to their clients’ lives.Internship Program Benefits
Additional Company Benefits:
- Be part of a supportive team of behavior analysts and therapist working together to improve the lives of our clients and families
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid indirect hours upon employment
- Crisis management training and certification
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance upon employment
- Special topics training workshops
- BACB Supervision for RBTs and BCaBAs
- Approved practicum site through University of South Florida (USF), Florida Institute of Technology (FIT), and Vanderbilt University
As an Behavior Therapist in Behavioral Progression's Internship Program, you will have the opportunity to:
To apply: https://corehr.hrcloud.com/BP5b6e81ac/#/jobs
- Learn how to implement behavior plans, receive behavior plan training and supervision
- Observe caregiver training, caregiver proficiency checks, and feedback provided to caregivers on behavior plan implementation
- Learn how to graph client data and caregiver proficiency, complete monthly data reports and conduct data analysis
- Received ongoing BCaBA/BCBA supervision
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at Contact@behavioralprogression.com.