Autism Tennessee’s Educational Workshops are monthly presentations
on a variety of topics of interest to the autism community.
All interested community members are encouraged to attend!
- Is there a cost? Costs depend on Membership Level. Costs per person do not exceed $5.
Online viewing is included with your Advantage or Premier Family Membership.
- How do I sign up? Register on the website, under the Education tab or find the event on our calendar.
If you are an Advantage or Premier Member, you can register from the Member Homepage.
- Is childcare available? No. Typically, childcare is not provided now that virtual learning is available.
- When are workshops? Workshops are held monthly, usually on the third Thursday evening from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Check the event for details. Details will be emailed to you after registration.
- Where are workshops? Workshops are typically held at the Autism Tennessee office and virtually. Check the event for details. Details will be emailed to you after registration. Virtual access is included in the Advantage or Premiere level membership.
- Who are the presenters? Presenters are area experts in a field related to autism. They are vetted members of Autism Tennessee. Autism Tennessee hosts these workshops but does not endorse methods or opinions expressed by presenters.
- Can I have access to the presentation or view it another time? Advantage or Premier level members may access Autism Tennessee video content on the Member Homepage. Autism Tennessee content is not available to non-members outside of the live presentation.
- How can I become a member? Click here to see the benefits, and become a member.
- What if I have other questions? No problem! Email email@example.com